How to choose the size:
To determine the size of the ID Mini, use a measuring tape or a strip of paper about 3 cm wide, which you wrap around your wrist. When measuring, wrap the tape measure or paper loosely around your wrist and do not overtighten. Make a mark on the paper, unroll it and measure with a ruler.
● XXS: for wrist approx. 13.5 cm - children up to 4 years and older children with small wrists
● XS: for wrist approx. 14 cm - children around 5 years and for women with a very small wrist
● S: for wrists from 14 to 15.5 cm - older children and people with small wrists
● M: for wrists from 15.5 to 17.5 cm
● L: for wrists from 17.5 to 19.5 cm