The configurator cannot be used in Internet Explorer - please use any other browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari...)
Survival ID Wider: Practical paracord bracelet
The most popular bracelet among adventurers, foresters and scouts hides up to 4 m of parachute cords with a load capacity of 250 kg. The bracelet thus serves not only as a classic identification bracelet with your data, but in case of emergency you can easily use it to build a temporary shelter in nature and for first aid.
Do you want to express your personality with a bracelet? Get side labels with various motifs for it, or have a label made with your own image.
Why buy a BodyID identification bracelet?
Unpredictable events can happen to us on the road, in sports and in everyday life. Loss of consciousness, accident, stroke and others. It is not pleasant to think of them, but it is better to count on such things and be prepared for them, even if they should not happen, than vice versa.
● The BodyID medical bracelet will help make rescue work easier in the event of an emergency. Thanks to it, they will know your health condition and allergies, and they will be able to take this into account.
● The bracelet ensures your quick identification when you cannot communicate and helps to contact those close people immediately.
● The bracelet can be linked to an online health profile. In this case, select the version with the online health profile (no extra charge) when configuring.
What should you not miss on the bracelet?
The information provided is entirely up to you. We enclose the following list for inspiration.
● name, surname and year of birth
● state or city
● telephone for 1 to 2 close people
● allergies, blood type, diagnosis
● your motto
Want to donate a bracelet, but don't know how to choose? Use our gift voucher, which is valid for all items in the e-shop.
Parameters of the Survival ID Black wider bracelet:
● Stainless steel label with up to 6 lines of text.
● Choice of several sizes.
● Right paracord 550 strap.
● After unraveling, it contains approx. 4 m of parachute cords.
● Paracord load capacity up to 250 kg.
● Easy buckle fastening.
● Bracelet width 2.4 cm.
How to choose the size:
To determine the size of the Survival bracelet, use a measuring tape or a strip of approximately 3 cm wide paper, which you wrap around your wrist. When measuring, wrap the tape measure or paper loosely around your wrist and do not overtighten. Make a mark on the paper, unroll it and measure with a ruler.
● S: for wrists with a circumference of 17 to 18 cm - approx. 410 cm paracord
● M: for wrists with a circumference of 18 to 19 cm - approx. 425 cm paracord
● L: for wrists with a circumference of 19 to 20 cm - approx. 450 cm paracord
● XL: for wrists with a circumference of 20 to 21 cm - approx. 475 cm paracord
Do you want to knit a bracelet exactly on your wrist? Choose one of the sizes and state the circumference of your wrist in the order note. We'll knit him at no extra charge. (You can find the order note in the delivery details section in the cart.)
BodyID v akci
BodyID si můžete vzít kamkoli. Černé náramky budou v pohodě i na jednání v saku:)