SOS children's watch BodyGuard 5X - 4G black
FREE postage, as well as a steel ID tag with contact details worth 24 EUR.
Get your kids the perfect watch for school and leisure and keep track of where they are thanks to the GPS locator.
The watch is a great helper in case of emergencies, allowing children to call 3 selected contacts thanks to the SOS button. The watch works independently with its own SIM card, ensuring independent operation. In addition, they offer many practical features such as a stopwatch, pedometer and number games that will not only entertain children but also exercise their brain threads.
Insert only an active and functional SIM card
(We always recommend that you test the full functionality of your phone first: internet without Wifi, calling, texting
We will be happy to explain everything about the device:
Tomas is a GPS expert and will be happy to discuss everything with you.
Advantages of BodyGuard SOS watches for children:
- You always have an overview of your child's whereabouts. You are always always on top of your child's location.
- For FREE, we will put a steel tag on your watch with important data (parents' phone number, child's health limitations, etc.) marked with a laser (you will see an example in the picture gallery).
- A separate device with its own data, SMS and calling. No need to connect to a phone. Works without restrictions throughout the EU.
- Data is stored on secure servers in the EU. Location tracking is not used for marketing purposes as with location tracking services of internet search providers.
Gift worth 24 EUR
If you wish, we will make a FREE steel plate with your most important data marked with a laser on your watch as a gift.
To order the free label, please write the text you wish to laser on the label in the Order Notes - found in the last step of the order.
We can also make nice pictures on request:) And most importantly, the child really wears the watch...
- Warning on how to charge the watch properly
- data cable for uploading your own music and videos
- plastic pin to slide out the Sim card slot
- cleaning wipes for the display
- a steel plate with your details (if you have chosen)
Our children come home from school alone and, surprisingly, they are calmer with the BodyGuard watch. Me too, of course:) After school they call or send us a voice message and go home. I can watch them go home in the app on my phone and that's what it's all about:) The battery lasts us a few days in this case, so cool and better than a traditional phone. This one is always on hand when traveling, just in case.
First setup (connecting the device to the app):
TEST YOUR SIM CARD ON YOUR PHONE FIRST TO MAKE SURE IT'S WORKING. Especially the internet connection without wi-fi on.
- Download the app (see the APPS tab for recommended apps)
- Click on Register
- Create an account and register
- The first step in the app will prompt you to pair your device
- Scan the QR code on the device or inside the device under MORE (just click on the square at the end of the first line and it will open the camera to scan the QR code)
- Select the device name
- Select a role (e.g. son, father, etc.)
- Enter the phone number of the Sim card in the device (optional only)
- The application environment opens, where you set up everything you need (SOS contacts, etc.)
We will be happy to explain everything about the device.
Tomas is a GPS expert and will be happy to discuss everything with you.
All BodyGuard 4G GPS tracking watches and bracelets should be charged with a standard 5V/1A charger, which is also included in the package.
Otherwise, there is a risk of the system falling asleep due to battery protection and this sleep may be irreversible.
Regarding waterproofing, we advise that water can enter the watch through the sim card slot, so please ensure that this slot is sufficiently inserted. Although the watch can withstand 30 minutes and 1m under water according to IP67, it is only static and must not be swum with or put any pressure on the watch with water. Practically this means don't swim, don't jump into the water, don't make any sudden movements in the water.
About locating the device:
The position is determined by orientation. Position finding is always limited by the local signal and the size of the receivers in the equipment. Note that the size of the device is designed to be hand-held and much of the device is held by the battery. Thus, the receivers are generally weaker than in phones. This is a physical feature of the device and is not a defect of the device.
- GPS - primarily using GPS - most accurate, on the order of meters, outdoors.
- Wifi - out of GPS range, in enclosed spaces (buildings, shadows of large buildings) out of range of surrounding Wifi - with error from units to hundreds of meters.
- LBS - out of GPS and Wifi range, in enclosed areas without Wifi signal using mobile operators' transmitters - with error from 200m to several km. This positioning can be switched off to avoid unnecessary scare in case of a few kilometres error.
- If you wear a watch on your wrist and move around with it, there is a good chance that even in buildings you will pick up an accurate location at least via the Wifi network if no GPS signal is available.
- If the watch wearer's location seems suspicious for an extended period of time, call the bracelet wearer to verify that all is well.
Technical parameters of the BodyGuard:
- Android 8.1 (Mocor 5)
- RAM + ROM: 1GB+8GB
- Battery life: 1.5-3 days (depending on mobile signal strength), Li-on 710mAh type (same as in smart phones)
- Charging: via magnetic connector. Approx. 120minutes.
- Waterproof: IP67 to 1m (after 30min) with watch DO NOT SWIM
- Resistant: IP67 against sand and dust
- Display: extra durable, hardness 9H, thickness 0.33mm
- Dimensions: 25.2 × 43.15 × 14.7 mm
- Weight: 55 g
- Strap: 100% silicone
Modern design and quality materials used
BodyGuard 5X - 4G features:
- Possibility of setting from several dials (analog, digital and animated).
- Call, SMS, video call.
- Touchscreen and rotary knob for menu navigation
- Multimedia camera, from which you can also take remote photos using the app and see where your child is (or for taking selfies and surroundings).
- 4G network for more precise location. In case of unavailability, the device will use 3G or 2G network.
- When you press the SOS button (for 3 seconds), the bracelet calls up to 3 SOS contacts of your choice. If the first contact is not reached, it calls the other listed contacts in the order you specify. The persons are connected by phone and can talk to each other.
- In case of a failed call, it sends an emergency alert.
- A more powerful GPS sensor allows you to track the location of the bracelet wearer on a smartphone or tablet with greater accuracy. The GPS signal is accurate to within a few metres outdoors; indoors, where there is no GPS signal with Wi-Fi, the accuracy is within a few units to tens of metres; indoors without Wi-Fi, there can be deviations from 200 metres to several kilometres (called LBS).
- Possibility to set a safe zone. You will receive an alert when you leave it.
- Unknown call rejection - set up calls only from saved contacts to prevent strangers from calling your child.
- You can set a ban on classroom use. Through the app, you can set when the bracelet cannot be turned on.
- Unlock the display by scanning your face.
- Play videos and music that you can upload to the watch using the data cable.
- Alarm clock, stopwatch, pedometer.
- Counting examples as a game for schoolchildren.
You can use a SIM card from any operator.
- The average data consumption of the device is about 50-100 MB per month.
- Make sure the SIM card is fully compatible with the 4G network.
- Keep free minutes on the SIM card to make calls according to your needs.
- We also recommend a certain stock of sms for possible alert sms (low battery, SOS call position, etc.).
Please note: If no data plan is active or there is not enough money on your prepaid card, the devices will quickly run out of power when you repeatedly try to establish the appropriate connection. Location and communication services are not available.
Only insert an active and functional SIM card !
We always recommend that you test the full functionality of your phone first: internet without Wifi, calls, sms.
Download on Google Play (Android) and App Store (iPhone).
Take a look at some of the basic features of the app
BodyGuard GPS bracelet for kids
You and your child will feel calmer :)
Connecting BodyGuard devices and the BeeSure app
How to connect your BodyGuard device to the Bee Sure app and an overview of the main features.
Dial and menu settings
Choose from a range of options for how your dial or menu will look.