ID Mini Black: Silicone bracelet without fastening
A minimalist identification bracelet that speaks for you when you can't. Suitable for children from 3 years of age and for adults with a narrower wrist, who will appreciate the minimalist design without fastening. Keep all the information on hand and not in your pockets. In addition, the blackened label resists mechanical and chemical damage.
You can get side labels with selected motifs for the bracelet, or you can have a label made with your own image.
Why buy a BodyID identification bracelet?
Unpredictable events can happen to us on the road, in sports and in everyday life. Loss of consciousness, accident, stroke and others. It is not pleasant to think of them, but it is better to count on such things and be prepared for them, even if they should not happen, than vice versa.
● The BodyID medical bracelet will help make rescue work easier in the event of an emergency. Thanks to it, they will know your health condition and allergies, and they will be able to take this into account.
● The bracelet ensures your quick identification when you cannot communicate and helps to contact those close people immediately.
● The bracelet can be linked to an online health profile. In this case, select the version with the online health profile when configuring (no extra charge).
What should you not miss on the bracelet?
The information provided is entirely up to you. We enclose the following list for inspiration.
● name, surname and year of birth
● state or city
● telephone for 1 to 2 close people
● allergies, blood type, diagnosis
● your motto
Parameters of the ID Mini Black identification bracelet:
● bracelet width 1.2 cm
● label made of high quality and more durable blackened steel
● up to 5 lines of text
● 100% non-hazardous silicone tape
● without fastening - choice of 5 sizes
● suitable for wrists from 13.5 to 19.5 cm
How to choose the size:
To determine the size of the ID Mini, use a measuring tape or a strip of paper about 3 cm wide, which you wrap around your wrist. When measuring, wrap the tape measure or paper loosely around your wrist and do not overtighten. Make a mark on the paper, unroll it and measure with a ruler.
● XXS: for wrist approx. 13.5 cm - children up to 4 years and older children with small wrists
● XS: for wrist approx. 14 cm - children around 5 years and for women with a very small wrist
● S: for wrists from 14 to 15.5 cm - older children and people with small wrists
● M: for wrists from 15.5 to 17.5 cm
● L: for wrists from 17.5 to 19.5 cm
Replacement of the plate for the ID Mini bracelet
Video instructions on how to change the plate on the ID Mini bracelet
BodyID in action
BodyID Armbänder halten allem stand und Sie können sie sogar in Salzwasser verwenden ...