The configurator cannot be used in Internet Explorer - please use any other browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari...)
Survival ID Black narrower: Practical paracord bracelet
The most popular bracelet among adventurers and foresters hides up to 3 m of parachute cords with a load capacity of 250 kg. The bracelet thus serves not only as a classic identification bracelet with your data, but in case of emergency you can easily use it to build a temporary shelter in nature and for first aid. In addition, the blackened steel label is resistant to mechanical and chemical damage, so it will last a long time without the text ceasing to be legible. Available in 6 sizes.
Do you want to express your personality with a bracelet? Get side labels with various motifs for it, or have a label made with your own image.
Why buy a BodyID identification bracelet?
Unpredictable events can happen to us on the road, in sports and in everyday life. Loss of consciousness, accident, stroke and others. It is not pleasant to think of them, but it is better to count on such things and be prepared for them, even if they should not happen, than vice versa.
● The BodyID medical bracelet will help make rescue work easier in the event of an emergency. Thanks to it, they will know your health condition and allergies, and they will be able to take this into account.
● The bracelet ensures your quick identification when you are unable to communicate and helps to contact those close people immediately.
● The bracelet can be linked to an online health profile. In this case, select the version with the online health profile (no extra charge) when configuring.
What should you not miss on the bracelet?
The information provided is entirely up to you. We enclose the following list for inspiration.
● name, surname and year of birth
● state or city
● telephone for 1 to 2 close people
● allergies, blood type, diagnosis
● your motto
Want to donate a bracelet, but don't know how to choose? Use our gift voucher, which is valid for all items in the e-shop.
Parameters of the Survival ID Black narrower identification bracelet:
● Quality blackened steel label with up to 5 lines of text.
● Choice of 6 sizes.
● Right paracord 550 strap.
● Contains up to 3 m of parachute cords when untangled.
● Paracord load capacity up to 250 kg.
● Easy buckle fastening.
● Bracelet width 1.7 cm.
How to choose the size:
To determine the size of the Survival bracelet, use a measuring tape or a strip of approximately 3 cm wide paper, which you wrap around your wrist. When measuring, wrap the tape measure or paper loosely around your wrist and do not overtighten. Make a mark on the paper, unroll it and measure with a ruler.
● XS: for wrists with a circumference of 15 to 16 cm
● S: for wrists with a circumference of 16 to 17 cm
● M: for wrists with a circumference of 17 to 18 cm
● L: for wrists with a circumference of 18 to 19 cm
● XL: for wrists with a circumference of 19 to 20 cm
● XXL: for wrists with a circumference of 20 to 21 cm
BodyID in action
You can take BodyID anywhere. Black bracelets will be fine even in a suit :)