The configurator cannot be used in Internet Explorer - please use any other browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari...)
Army ID: Identification dog tag
Dog tags on the neck are not just for soldiers. If you prefer to wear your data on your neck than on your wrist, Army ID is the ideal choice.
Why buy an Army ID dog tag?
Unpredictable events can happen to us on the road, in sports and in everyday life. Loss of consciousness, accident, stroke and others. It is not pleasant to think of them, but it is better to count on such things and be prepared for them, even if they should not happen, than vice versa.
● The information on the mark will help make rescue work easier in the event of an emergency. Thanks to them, they will know your health and allergies, and they will be able to take this into account.
● Army ID ensures your quick identification when you cannot communicate and helps to contact those close people immediately.
● Army ID can be linked to an online health profile. In this case, select the version with the online health profile (no extra charge) when configuring.
What should you not miss on the stamp?
The information provided is entirely up to you. We enclose the following list for inspiration.
● name, surname and year of birth
● state or city
● telephone for 1 to 2 close people
● allergies, blood type, diagnosis
● your motto
Do you want to donate a stamp, but you don't know how to choose? Use our gift voucher, which is valid for all items in the e-shop.
Parameters of the dog ID Army ID:
● Stainless steel label.
● Up to 7 lines of text on the front.
● Option of text or image on the back.
● Stainless steel chain.
● Supplied without black rubber seal.
BodyID in action
You can take BodyID anywhere. Black bracelets will be fine even in a jacket :)