Survival wider: Practical paracord bracelet
This bracelet belongs on every adventurer's wrist. It is knitted from a quality parachute cord with a load capacity of up to 250 kg. If necessary, you can unravel the bracelet and use it to build a shelter in nature, for first aid and, for example, to temporarily repair equipment.
Want to donate a bracelet, but don't know how to choose? Use our gift voucher, which is valid for all items in the e-shop.
Survival bracelet parameters:
● Right paracord 550 strap.
● After unraveling, it contains approx. 4 m of parachute cords.
● Paracord load capacity up to 250 kg.
● Easy buckle fastening.
● Bracelet width 2.4 cm.
How to choose the size:
To determine the size of the Survival bracelet, use a measuring tape or a strip of approximately 3 cm wide paper, which you wrap around your wrist. When measuring, wrap the tape measure or paper loosely around your wrist and do not overtighten. Make a mark on the paper, unroll it and measure with a ruler.
● S: for wrists with a circumference of 17 to 18 cm - approx. 410 cm paracord
● M: for wrists with a circumference of 18 to 19 cm - approx. 425 cm paracord
● L: for wrists with a circumference of 19 to 20 cm - approx. 450 cm paracord
● XL: for wrists with a circumference of 20 to 21 cm - approx. 475 cm paracord
Do you want to knit a bracelet exactly on your wrist? Choose one of the sizes and state the circumference of your wrist in the order note. We'll knit him at no extra charge. (You can find the order note in the delivery details section in the cart.)
BodyID v akci
BodyID si můžete vzít kamkoli. Černé náramky budou v pohodě i na jednání v saku:)