Kids SOS watch BodyGuard D49 - 4G pink
FREE shipping is as well as a steel ID platte with contact information worth 24 EUR.
Get children the perfect watch for school and leisure and keep track of where they are thanks to the GPS locator.
The watch will help in crisis situations, when thanks to the SOS button, the child can call up to 3 contacts entered by you. You insert your own SIM card into the watch and it works completely independently. They also have a lot of practical features like a stopwatch, pedometer and number games that will keep the kids entertained and train their brains.
Before sending the BodyGuard watch, you can contact us if you wish to set the watch in advance so that it already feels fully functional.
Only insert an active and functional SIM card
(we recommend testing calls, SMS and data on your phone first)
We are happy to explain everything about the device:
Tomas is a GPS expert and will be happy to discuss everything with you.
Advantages of the BodyGuard SOS children's watch:
- You always have an overview of where your child is. The accuracy of the position is in the outdoor environment in the order of meters.
- We will put a steel plate with important data (parents' phone, child's health restrictions, etc.) marked with a laser on your watch for FREE (you will see an example in the picture gallery).
- Separate device with own data, SMS and calling. No need to connect to a phone. It works without restrictions throughout the EU.
- The data is stored on secure servers in the EU. Location tracking is not used for marketing purposes such as the search services of search engine providers.
A gift worth 24 €
If you wish, we will make a FREE steel label for your watch as a gift with your most important data marked with a laser.
To order a label for free, please write the text you wish to laser on the label in the Order Notes - you will find it in the last step of the order.
We can also make nice pictures on request :) And especially the child then really wears the watch ...
- a reminder on how to charge the watch properly
- plastic pin to slide out the Sim card slot
- cleaning wipes for the display
- steel plate with your details (if you have chosen)
The children go to school on their own, and surprisingly, they are calmer with the BodyGuard watch. Of course I do too :) After class, they will call us or send us a voice message and go home. I can watch in the application on my phone how nice they are at home and that's what it's all about :) In this case, the battery will last us for several days, so it's cool and better than a classic phone. They still have this on hand along the way, if anything.
All BodyGuard 4G GPS tracker watches and wristbands should be charged with a standard 5V/1A charger, which we also provide in the package.
Otherwise, there is a risk of system sleep due to battery protection, and this system sleep may be irreversible.
Regarding waterproofing, we inform you that water can enter the watch through the sim card slot, so please make sure that the slot is fully inserted. According to IP67, the gray watch can withstand 30 minutes and 1m under water, but only statically and you must not swim with it and exert any pressure on the watch with water. Practically, this means not swimming, not jumping into the water, not making violent movements in the water.
About device location:
The location is determined as a guidance only. Location detection is always limited by the local signal and the size of the receivers in the device. It should be noted that the size of the device is designed to be carried on the hand, and a large part of the device can accommodate the battery. So receivers are generally weaker than in phones. This is a physical feature of the device and is not a device defect.
- GPS - primarily using GPS - the most accurate, on the order of meters, in an outdoor environment.
- Wifi - outside the range of GPS, in closed spaces (buildings, shadows of large buildings) without the help of nearby Wifi - with an error from units to hundreds of meters.
- LBS - out of reach of GPS and Wifi, in closed spaces without Wifi signal using mobile operators' transmitters - with an error from 200m to several km. This positioning can be turned off so that it does not scare you unnecessarily in the event of a deviation of a few kilometers.
- If you wear the bracelet on your hand and move around with it, there is a high probability that even in buildings you will capture the exact location at least via the Wifi network if there is no GPS signal available.
- If the bracelet wearer's position seems suspicious for an extended period of time, call the bracelet and verify that everything is fine.
- Possibility of setting from several dials (analog and digital).
- Calling, SMS, video call.
- Two multimedia cameras, from which you can also take remote photos using the application and see where your child is. (or for better selfies and surroundings).
- 4G network for more accurate localization. If unavailable, the device will use a 3G or 2G network.
- After pressing the SOS button (for 3 seconds), the bracelet calls up to 3 SOS contacts of your choice. If he does not call the first contact, he calls the other contacts listed in the order you specify. People call and can talk to each other.
- Sends an emergency alert in case of a failed call.
- A more powerful GPS sensor allows tracking the location of the bracelet wearer on a smartphone or tablet with greater accuracy. GPS signal with an accuracy in the outdoor environment in the order of meters, indoors, where there is no GPS signal with a Wi-Fi signal is accurate in the order of units up to tens of meters, indoors without Wi-Fi can be deviations from 200 m to several km (so-called LBS).
- Possibility to set a safe zone. You will receive a notification when it leaves.
- Reject unknown calls - set up calls only from saved contacts so that no one can call your child.
- You can set a ban on use in the classroom. Through the application you set when the bracelet will not be able to be turned on.
- Unlock the screen by scanning the face.
- Alarm clock, stopwatch, pedometer.
- Numerous examples as a game for schoolchildren.
Technical parameters of the BodyGuard bracelet:
- Battery life: 1.5-3 days (depending on mobile signal strength), Li-on 1000mAh (same as in smartphones)
- Charging: Via magnetic connector. About 120-150 minutes.
- Water resistance: IP67 up to 1 m (after 30 min) DO NOT SWIM with the watch
- Resistance: IP67 against sand and dust
- Display: Extra durable, hardness 9H, thickness 0.33mm
- Dimensions: 24.5 × 42 × 15 mm
- Weight: 57 g
Modern construction and quality materials used
Any operator's SIM card can be used.
- The average data consumption of the device is about 50-100 MB per month.
- Make sure the SIM card is fully compatible with the 4G network.On the SIM card, have free minutes to call as needed.
- We also recommend a certain supply of sms for possible notification sms (low battery, SOS call position, etc.)
Warning: If no data plan is active or there is not enough money on your prepaid card, the device will quickly discharge when you try to establish the connection again. Location and communication services are not available.
Only insert an active and functional SIM card
Aplikace Beesure GPS
Download on Google Play (Android) and App Store (iPhone).
Take a look at some of the basic features of the app
BodyGuard GPS náramek pro děti
Vy a Vaše dítě se budete cítit klidněji :)
Linking BodyGuard devices and BeeSure applications
How to connect a BodyGuard device with the Bee Sure application and an overview of the main functions.
BodyGuard D49 and its functions
With the BodyGuard D49 watch, you can freely change the appearance of the dial. We will also show you what its functions are and what the watch looks like.
Package contents of the BodyGuard D49 watch
What can you expect in the box of the BodyGuardD49 watch?